The fact that there are many people who are unable to get a proper treatment of Hashimoto’s or thyroid disorders is because they don’t even know they are suffering from it and spend decades webbed in this situation. For some people the symptoms don’t show up till they have any nutrient deficiency and for others they start appearing when you have stress due to hormonal imbalances.
There is also another cause of Hashimoto’s and that is how active and vigorous the thyroid antibodies are, there is proportional relationship between the two. The stronger the antibody the stronger visibility of the disorder. There was also study done in Netherland which supported the idea of the relationship between antibodies and hypothyroidism
These are the most common three factors; vitamin D deficiency, stress, and the level of antibodies. But this isn’t the only case and may differ from person to person.
There are various stages in Hashimoto’s and they can range from nutrient deficiencies to stress and hormonal imbalances, following are the five stages to definitely look out for.
- Level 1: There is no apparent harm at thyroid and no apparent changes are occurring yet there is disposition happening
- Level 2: Thyroid antibodies are revealed but TSH is normal.
- Level 3: TSH is increasing but there are no changed in T3/T4 level.
- Level 4: TSH is high, T3/T4 down. Positive/negative antibodies.
- Level 5: Other types of autoimmune disease start occurring.